Wren and Myrtle
Wren & Myrtle Basic OSFM
Eco Friendly, Beautiful, Practical Affordable
An easy, simple style of Modern Cloth Nappy.
These eco-friendly, reusable nappies are ideal to help you build your perfect stash.
Wren & Myrtle Nappies have a waterproof shell with super soft, easy to clean, suede cloth lining which is gentle on your baby’s skin.
OSFM (one size fits most) with 4 rows of adjustable snaps allowing the nappy to be resized to fit small to large babies, ~4kg to 16kg (average results, dependant on your baby’s shape).
Each nappy shell comes standard with an absorbent 5-layer bamboo terry insert. This simple set up is suitable for most light to moderate wetters.
Heavier wetting babies may need boosting with additional insert/s. Inserts are available for purchase separately based on your needs and preferred fibres; we have a 4-layer Bamboo Terry or 3-layer hemp options available here.
Summary, what you need to know:
- One size fits most (OSFM) – nappy size is adjustable (XS, S, M or L) by adjusting the rise snaps and hip snaps as your baby grows
- These nappies are suitable for babies and toddlers on average 4kg-16kg (may vary based on body shape), and will take most babies through to toilet training.
- Nappy shell and inserts are washable and reusable, they will last a long time if cared for correctly
What is the Nappy made of?
- Outer layer: PUL (Polyurethane Laminate)
- Inner layer of nappy shell: suede cloth layer with pocket for insert.
- Comes with 1x 5-layer Bamboo Terry insert.
- Additional inserts can be selected for boosting heavy wetters or for use overnight.
***Introductory Price $14.95***
This first round of Wren & Myrtle Basics Nappies were made with a single gusset.
The normal price will be $16.95 per nappy once the next round of the Basics range is made with a double gusset and will still include all the other wonderful features.
A very cute print. Fit my 7 week old well. Comes with insert, but might have to start adding a booster. Cloth came with clear fitting and washing instructions that adhear to CCN standards