Wren and Myrtle
Hampton Blue | OSFM
Wren & Myrtle Essentials
Eco Friendly, Beautiful, Practical Affordable
An easy, simple style of Modern Cloth Nappy.
These eco-friendly, reusable nappies are ideal to help you build your perfect stash.
Wren & Myrtle Nappies have a waterproof shell with super soft, easy to clean, suede cloth lining which is gentle on your baby’s skin.
OSFM (one size fits most) with 4 rows of adjustable snaps allowing the nappy to be resized to fit small to large babies, ~4kg to 16kg (average results, dependant on your baby’s shape).
Summary, what you need to know:
- One size fits most (OSFM) – nappy size is adjustable (XS, S, M or L) by adjusting the rise snaps and hip snaps as your baby grows
- Suede cloth lining works as a stay dry layer between your baby and absorbent inserts (when stuffed in pocket)
- Inner gusset to help protect against leaks, good for side sleepers
- Reinforced waterproof wings and tummy panel to stop wicking onto clothing
- These nappies are suitable for babies and toddlers on average 4kg-16kg (may vary based on body shape), and will take most babies through to toilet training.
- Nappy shell and inserts are washable and reusable, they will last a long time if cared for correctly
There are 3 options to customise your nappy set up:
- Shell Only
- Shell + 5-Layer Bamboo Terry Insert
- Shell + 5-layer Bamboo Terry Insert + 3 Layer Hemp Insert/Booster
Which option do I choose?
Choose Shell Only to utilise your existing inserts at home or to use the shell as a cover.
Choose Shell + 5-layer Bamboo Terry Insert for light to moderate wetters, day nappy.
Choose Shell + 5-layer Bamboo Terry Insert + 3-layer hemp insert/booster for moderate to heavy wetters, day nappy.
What is the Nappy made of?
- Outer layer: PUL (Polyurethane Laminate)
- Inner layer of nappy shell: suede cloth layer with pocket for insert.
Hampton Blue | OSFM
I only bought 3 nappies to trial them before deciding if I needed more. I washed them once before using them and had no leaks despite them not reaching full absorbency yet. I’ve since used them for naps after a few more washes and still no leaks. The colours and prints are so gorgeous and the nappies are sooo soft. I feel like the lining is better/softer/warmer for winter than the other nappies I have been using. They are also really easy to get a good fit on my bubs. I love the waist snap being on the top of the wing and not just above the thighs where it can feel tight on chunky thighs like other brands do. I can’t wait to order more!
Gorgeous colour and all my favourite features. Love the double row of waist snaps, large pocket opening in the back, inner gusset in the lining and tummy panel at the front. Super easy to fit on my 5kg two month old.
Beautiful colour! Amazing nappies that really have all the essentials you need in an MCN.