Seedling Baby - Use and Care Tips
Adjust the size of the nappy using the sizing snaps on the front of the nappy (rise snaps).
Insert the pre-fold booster (folded to fit nappy sizing) and microfiber booster, if necessary.
Fit on the baby, just like a disposable, using the waist snaps to secure.
- Flush solids in the toilet
- Remove boosters and give the nappy a quick hand rinse under the laundry tap before storing in a dry nappy bucket (dry pail).
- Once you have enough nappies for a wash, run your load through a warm pre-rinse cycle in the machine.
- Put your nappies through a normal/long wash cycle up to 60°C, with the amount of detergent recommended by the detergent manufacturer for your load size and water level.
- Line dry in shade for best results.
- Remember to pre-wash your nappies at least once. The absorbency of your bamboo pre-fold will improve after a few washes.