By using or attempting to use a Gift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to redeem value loaded on a Gift Card, you:
Where and what for can Gift Cards be used
Gift Card can be used to purchase any In Stock item available on the Wren & Myrtle Website: www.wrenandmyrtle.com.au
They cannot be used for:
- purchases of gift cards
Gift Card is active from date of purchase and has a 3 year expiry period.
Purchases with your Gift Card
Select goods from the online site, add to the cart and take to the point of sale.
The point of sale will allow you to use your Gift Card as payment. Any Remaining Card Value can only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
You agree that we can reduce the Remaining Card Value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you.
Transactions are authorised by you by:
- presenting your Gift Card at point of sale and proceeding to checkout completing the transaction at www.wrenandmyrtle.com.au
- giving Wren & Myrtle details of the Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by Wren & Myrtle. When you authorise a transaction:
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Card Value.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Card value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use until the Expiry Date. Any Remaining Card Value that remains on a Gift Card after the Expiry Date will not be available for use. To check the Expiry Date of your Gift Card, email Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. If card is still active and hasn’t been used by another party, we can cancel the existing card and issue a new one. If the card has been stolen and used by a third party we cannot issue a new card number.
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Can I cancel my Gift Card?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Checking your Gift Card balance and transaction history
You can check the Remaining Card Value, Expiry Date and transaction history at any time by emailing Leah at email@example.com
Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to Wren & Myrtle returns policy. If purchased wholly with Gift Card and you are seeking a refund, you will be issued with Store Credit with same expiry date as original gift card.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us.
- to add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- for infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- to comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, you should email Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all your Gift Card enquiries, contact - Leah at email@example.com