Fire & Ice - Newborn Nappy
Full Nappy - $24.95
Includes: Shell + 5-layer Hemp Insert + 5-layer Bamboo Booster
Can be used as; 1x Night Nappy or 2x as Day Nappies (by using one insert at a time interchangeably)
Features of Alcmena's Newborn Nappies
1. All-In-2 Nappy Design for Easy Assembly and Quicker Drying Times
The nappy shell is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, meaning you can simply snap out the soiled inserts, wipe down the nappy shell and re-use with a fresh insert
For poo-splosions and heavy soiling, we recommend a quick wash and dry before reusing.
Your waterproof nappy shell can also double as a swim nappy, which will save you money! The gussets on the nappy shell will contain any discharge.
2. Interchangeable 5-layer Hemp/Bamboo Inserts
Our nappy sets come with 5-layer Hemp Insert and a 5-layer Bamboo Booster
5-layer Gusseted Hourglass Hemp Insert:
- 5-layers hemp/cotton insert
- Snaps-in at both ends of the nappy shell for wiggly bubs
- Use interchangeably with the bamboo insert
- Gusseted (no more leaks!)
5-layer Rectangular Bamboo Booster:
- 5 layers pure bamboo insert
- Use interchangeably with the Hemp insert
- Snaps-in at front of nappy on top of the Hemp Insert - can be folded in half (for double the absorbency) and placed at the front for boys and in the middle for girls
Our nappy system means that you can use the Hemp and Bamboo Inserts interchangeably and you can get 2 nappy changes per nappy set! Save on washing, number of nappies you need to bring with you and $$$!
3. Adjustable, Smaller-Sized Fit ~ 2 - 7kg
Our newborn nappies will fit smaller bubs and preemie babies. Designed to fit from 2kg, it will last you until your bub can fit our OSFM nappieswhich will take you through to toilet-training
Comes with velcro closure so you get the perfect fit, no matter the size of your little one! These are especially great for new-cloth mummas who are getting used to cloth, as the velcro system is similar to those on disposables.
4. SGS Certified
Photo Credit: Nix Blasonato (Virtual Memories Photography)